Q101 Chicago's Alternative -Q101'ers Film A Special RISE AGAINST Video! » Q101 Chicago's Alternative -

FEATURED STORIES Rise_Live

Published on January 20th, 2012 | by

Q101’ers Film A Special RISE AGAINST Video!

Rise Against gave 5 lucky Q101 fans the chance of a lifetime:  To become part of the poorly trained, yet highly elite and exclusive Q101 Film Crew.

Their mission?  To capture the sights, the sounds, and the smells, of a hard workin’ rock band on the road.  They’ll got that, and more…a lot more, because this wasn’t just any band:  This was Chicago’s own Rise Against!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO “APPLIED” FOR THIS UNBELIEVABLE PRIZE!  Congrats to Jamie B, Joseph H, Kelsey P, Jamie P, and Emma J!  They were picked at random and are going to the show, getting free HD cams to keep, using them to make RA a very special video to always remember their swing through their hometown for round #2 of their ENDGAME World Tour, and, of course, meeting the band backstage!

Not a winner?  Do not despair.  Now that we know you like these dudes, we’ll try to hook you up with more Rise Against (and similar) stuff down the line!  Thanks to all who entered, and special thanks to RISE AGAINST and our friends at Interscope and Live Nation for helping us pull this off!

Q101 has been playing this song for ages, but since we’re talking about videos, have you seen the vid for the song “Satellite”? Check it out:

Tags: , , , , , , ,

About the Author

12 Responses to Q101’ers Film A Special RISE AGAINST Video!

1. Pingback: Tim & Joe from Rise Against Talk with James Van Osdol from Q101 (WKQX Chicago) at Twisted 13 — Q101.com

2. kathy valentine says:

Please come back to the radio! I miss you!

3. Laura says:

I’m trying SO Hard to confirm for this RAGE contest but I’m not getting a confirmation email because I do not have outlook :(

• HaroldandKumar says:

Hi Laura, you don’t need Outlook. If you continue to have problems (after checking your spam folder, and checking your webmail through comcast and still not seeing our confirmation email, email Harold and me and we’ll set you up! chicagolandmedia [at] gmail.com We leave no wo(man) behind…

4. Don Brummels says:

We all miss them! For now we spool Q101 or get their app so we can listen!

5. Tom Verdone says:

Can’t wait till Q101 is back up on the air again :)

6. Roy says:

Miss you homies!! Is there any way i can try to win free tickets to the Risa Against Show? incase if i dont get picked to record it. I’m broke.

7. Grey says:

Q101 My friends and I really miss your show!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have to come back!!

8. billy says:

i been speading the word to everyone to get you guys on the air. did anything happen from the weekend that you guys where on 97.9 ? (i had 4 radios on and was bugging the hell out of my friends to turn on as meny radios as they can)

9. Racine says:

Do whatever I can to help you back on the air. Since you’ve been off I have boycotted Chicago radio (except for 93XRT at work), only iPod in my car.

10. chri says:

holy shit. thats all i have to say