Make learning about sharks even more fun by grabbing your pals, the remote, and a printout of the semi-structured rules to the game of Drinking to Shark Week. To make the game last longer, change the word “drink” to “sip”. If you can only catch one episode, or if time is limited, substitute your light drink of choice for something more potent. Or make up your own blasted rules!
1) Drink every time you hear an Australian, South African, or British accent
2) Drink every time you see a diver in a cage.
3) When a great white is ‘jumping’ out of the cage, drink from when the shark exits the water til the re-entry
4) Drink every time a person mentions chum, a shark attack statistic, or a shark fact (note: this can only happen once every person)
5) Drink every time the camera shows a surfboard or person underwater in the same frame as a shark. Also drink if they show you a chewed-up surfboard.
6) Every time a new person is interviewed, drink
7) Every time a person is declared a “shark expert,” drink
There are many more guidelines to follow (or not) for this game. Feel free to add or subtract your OWN rules, but just remember the goal of the game is to _________ (insert your desired result here)!