Medical Examiner Says Prince Died Of Accidental Opioid Overdose

According to a medical examiner report, Prince was killed by an accidental overdose of the opioid Fentanyl.

The news was confirmed law enforcement officials on Thursday although speculation that drugs were involved in the singer’s death have been swirling throughout the media for weeks.

Prince died on April 21st, 2016 at his compound in Chanhassen, MN.

Read more at ROLLING STONE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

q101-support-flagshirt